Please click below to download a full list of abstracts at IHC 2019:
Late Breaking Abstract Submission Now Closed!
Late breaking abstract submission is now closed. Abstract submitters will be notified the week commencing 19th August.
The International Headache Congress provides a fantastic opportunity to showcase your work. We welcome late breaking abstracts that describe recently generated advances and information. Please note that submissions should comprise of results that were not yet known, or fully available, at the time of the regular abstract submission deadline (10th April 2019).
Key Abstract Dates
Abstract submission opens – October 2018
Abstract submission deadline – 10 April 2019
Late breaking abstract submission opens – 1 July 2019
Late breaking abstract submissions closes – 31 July 2019
Late breaking abstract submission notifications - w/c 19 August 2019
The abstract submission portal is now open, abstracts can be submitted under the following topics for oral or poster presentation:
- Headache Classification
- Migraine Acute Therapy
- Migraine Preventive Therapy
- Tension-Type Headache
- Cluster Headache and Other Trigeminal Autonomic Cephalalgias
- Other Primary Headache Disorders
- Comorbidity of Primary Headaches
- Headache Pathophysiology - Basic Science
- Headache Pathophysiology - Imaging and Neurophysiology
- Post-Traumatic Headache
- Other Secondary Headache Disorders
- Headache Epidemiology, Outcomes and Burden
- Headache and Gender
- Headache Disorders in Children and Adolescents
- Genetics and Biomarkers of Headache Disorders
- Psychological and Behavioural Factors and Management
- Headache Education for Clinicians and Patients
- Headache in History and The Arts
- Neuromodulation for Headache
- Big Data
For further information, please refer to the Abstract Guideline document.